Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2015

The Beginning

Hey everybody! I'm an aspiring writer of fiction, and this is my first blog post.

In this blog, I am going to post things such as writing tips, short stories, and the progress on my works in progress. :)

As of right now, my WIPs are:
True Hearts- A Beauty and the Beast retelling (at least, that's what it is so far ;) )
True Heroes- A sci-fi fantasy work
A Dragon's Heart- A fantasy story
Soul Fall- A Minecraft novel

Further information and summaries for all of these works will be provided at a later date.

Thank you for visiting my blog!
-Merenwen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep your comments friendly and clean, please!
My definition of friendly: nothing slanderous or hateful.
My definition of clean: no cursing, nothing lewd.
Any comments that don't fit these descriptions will be slain with due malice and fed to either the various creatures trapped in the deep, or a Sarlacc. ;)