Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

Sweater Weather Tag

I was tagged by Sarah over at Dreams and Dragons for this. So, here I go!

Favorite Candle Scent?
Pumpkin-anything, apple spice, vanilla…anything that reminds me of cookies and home. 
Slightly off topic, did you know that there's such thing as a Denim scented candle? It's weird....

Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
All three at once! It’s really good; pumpkin spice and apple spice tea, steeped in hot chocolate, with a small scoop of instant coffee. Tastes like Starbucks, but better (and cheaper).

What's your best fall memory?
Uh…I don’t think I have one…wait, I’ve got it. I don’t know how old I was, but our grandma took us trick-or-treating around her neighborhood. I remember being excited because one of my little bros had been born recently. I couldn’t wait to show him all the candy we got. :)

Best fragrance for fall?
Hmmm…the way it smells after/during/before the first rainfall of the season: cold, rain, and dying flowers. Sounds kind of morbid, now that I think about it… :P

Favorite Thanksgiving food?
Turkey stuffing. And pie. Ooh, and Pecan Tassies.

Most worn sweater?
Let’s see…either a sturdy blue one that my mom used to wear, or a knitted brown one.

Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
No, no football. “THROW THE ANIMAL SKIN! Yes, haha! DIE OPPOSING TEAM (or home team, depending on how they’re doing)!!” That’s all I see…
And I’ve only jumped in a leaf pile once, so long ago I can hardly remember it. I liked it because of the crunching noise. :)

Skinny jeans or leggings?
Between the two, leggings. They have such cool weaves out around this time of year. And they’re thick and warm. Skinny jeans are way too tight for me (and cold in the mornings).

Combat boots or Uggs?

I hear Uggs are nice, but I wouldn’t know. And I’m not sure if the boots I usually wear are combat boots or not... 
Whatever keeps my feet warm and dry.

Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?

Yeeeessss. Well, not the spice by itself…that’s pretty nasty. But mixed in coffee, tea, desserts and whatnot, it’s delicious.

Favorite fall movie?
Fall movie? Uh, let’s see, superheroes, documentaries, adventure…oh, Hotel Transylvania.

What do you want to be for Halloween?

I really don’t like origin of the holiday, and so I feel really uncomfortable celebrating it in any way. Even though the modern celebration is drained down to the point where the original purpose is essentially lost.
However, I will dress up if the opportunity arises. Just not because I’m trying to disguise myself as a goblin/devil so I don’t get stolen by said ilk (that’s part of the origin). :P

I’d want to cosplay as Maid Imraldera from Goldstone Wood, or one of my own characters.

Hats or scarves?
Hats, and hoods. Hoods are awesome. Scarves make me feel like I’m being strangled or Force-choked. :P

What's your #1 favorite thing about fall?

The weather. It’s amazing, it’s crisp, and the colors are explosive. Oh, and it’s a time to break out the soup recipes!

You read this, right? You're thinking about your own answers to the questions?
Then I tag you! :D

1 comment:

  1. Love your answers! Your tea-chocolate-coffee sounds interesting . . . I'd try it except that I don't like coffee. xD Pecan tassies sound delicious, though I've never had them. And you should totally dress up as Imraldera if you get the chance!

    ReplyDelete

Keep your comments friendly and clean, please!
My definition of friendly: nothing slanderous or hateful.
My definition of clean: no cursing, nothing lewd.
Any comments that don't fit these descriptions will be slain with due malice and fed to either the various creatures trapped in the deep, or a Sarlacc. ;)