Now, onto another question session.
1. You’re on a deserted island, and you find a cave. What would you expect to find in it?
In real life? Probably a wild animal of some sort, so I wouldn’t go inside to find out…
Unless the weather was bad and that was the only shelter around, of course.
If I was in a crazy mood, I’d expect a band of fantasy characters. ^.^
2. If you could have one superpower, which would you pick?
Teleportation. Then I wouldn’t have to drive. :P
3. What one song would you choose for the theme music for a movie about your life?
A few songs came to mind, but I think this one would be my final choice.
4. You can only wear one color for the rest of your life. What color would you pick?
Dark blue. Better to sneak around with. ;)
5. What’s one thing you want to do that’s wild, crazy, or unusual?
Physically visit a fantasy world of my choosing, of course.
6. If you had to give a speech to the whole world for five minutes, what topic would it be about?
Me? Speech? Whole world, five minutes? Uh…
7. You get to have lunch with any three famous people, present or past! Who would you pick?
Like, real people? Dang it. *crosses Gandalf and other such people from the list* Theodore Roosevelt, or Paul of Tarsus; they both gave their respective countries and time periods a really nice, swift kick in the pants when it counted. J
8. What is your favorite smell, and why?
The smell of the house when you’ve been out all/most of the day, and come back after something’s been cooking. Provided it didn’t burn…
9. Share one of your favorite quotes.
Gah, just one?!?! Okay…
“You should think ten times more than you read.” –A.W. Tozer
Before I read this, I didn’t realize how little actual thinking I was doing after I read a book (of any type/genre). So, sage advice to put into practice, especially for bookworms (we shall be unstoppable!!! :P).
10. Give us two true statements about yourself and one false statement, and see if your followers can guess which one is false.
I don’t have many followers yet, but okay. Let’s see…
1. I’m something of a politic writer (choosing one project, sticking with it for a bit, but then moving on to another one that seems to hold more promise)
2. I like clowns
3. School buildings give me nightmares