Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Saturday (update)

Apologies for not having a serial story part today, but things have been a bit busy. The main item of time-consummation has been writing Trouble in Bookland, Part 2! :D
For an update about that, go ahead and head over to my new blog (the more official one I was talking about in the last update) here.
I'll be keeping this blog for serial stories, fangirling, fanfiction, and assorted fun things like that.

I will make the delay up to you by writing a longer part of Unexpected Adventure for next week. :) I would do it today, since I have more time than I originally thought I would, but my brain is somewhat blown out from writing around 3K words in one day. :P

For now, I'd like to ask you:
What do you think of Unexpected Adventure so far? Are you enjoying it? Or do you find it lacking in some areas? Which characters do you like? Dislike? 
Let me know in the comments! :)

2 comments:

  1. In general, I like it. Cloudwillow and Regis both seem like fairly unique characters, and the storyline is interesting.
    That being said, I'd like to have some more from Regis's POV at some point . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely enjoying it so far!
    Cloudwillow is adorable, for sure.
    I'm curious about Peter, and what Regis is hiding from if he didn't know Peter was alive.
    I know you're busy, so I'll wait (im)patiently for the next installment. ~Belle

    ReplyDelete

Keep your comments friendly and clean, please!
My definition of friendly: nothing slanderous or hateful.
My definition of clean: no cursing, nothing lewd.
Any comments that don't fit these descriptions will be slain with due malice and fed to either the various creatures trapped in the deep, or a Sarlacc. ;)