Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Argh...

I would like to apologize for the lack of an Unexpected Adventure part last Saturday. And, unfortunately, this Saturday. :(
Time has been hard to manage, important things keep coming up that claim my thought and attention, and I haven’t had an opportunity to write up a part as thoroughly as I would like.
I will make this up with an extra-long post, to be out between this coming Wednesday and Saturday (gotta give Time some leg-room, after all. Maybe then he’ll give me some slack… ;) )
Thanks for understanding. See you next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep your comments friendly and clean, please!
My definition of friendly: nothing slanderous or hateful.
My definition of clean: no cursing, nothing lewd.
Any comments that don't fit these descriptions will be slain with due malice and fed to either the various creatures trapped in the deep, or a Sarlacc. ;)