Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Summer

You know it’s summer (or spring, depending on where you live) when you start finding spiders in the hallway and in closets. And on walls. Behind drapes. On the counter… ;)

I’m going to be postponing the blog (*sigh* again) for a little while due to my summer schedule. I’m hoping to start back up again within the next month or so, but for now, I’m going to hold off on posting a serial.

That being said, I have a couple more ideas in mind for the next serial. Let me know which synopsis interests you most!

Scarlet Experiment (tentative title):
An amnesiac girl struggles to find what part she plays in the familiar workings of her world.

Queen of the Owls:
A young boy tries to escape his problems, and only finds more.

The Shard:
A fairy and a young boy travel away from the only home they’ve ever known to reach the Wizard’s Tower.

What are some things you’d expect from these stories? What are some tropes that annoy you? What are some things you'd like to see?

1 comment:

  1. We have spiders year 'round in NY, at least in our house . . . though, around late winter/early spring, we tended to see more ladybugs, which was a pleasant change.

    Of the stories you mentioned, I think Scarlet Experiment sounds the most interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Keep your comments friendly and clean, please!
My definition of friendly: nothing slanderous or hateful.
My definition of clean: no cursing, nothing lewd.
Any comments that don't fit these descriptions will be slain with due malice and fed to either the various creatures trapped in the deep, or a Sarlacc. ;)